Unbeatable for frying, inimitable for browning and sautéing, CERAMICA_01® is the original light-coloured coating with superb heat-conduction properties that ensures crisp cooking and considerable energy savings. It forms an extremely dense, compact film on the pan, creating a surface that is always smooth and easy to clean.
CERAMICA_01® offers a cooking experience unlike anything you have ever had with traditional cooking implements.
WHY CHOOSE CERAMICA_01®
Top-quality ceramic coating, resists high temperatures and thermal shock.
Resists scratches and abrasion. Resists chemical corrosion (detergents, etc.)
Neither flakes nor deteriorates with wear.
Smooth, easy-to-clean surface.
Ideal for crisp, golden cooking.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Remove all the packaging and labels before use.
2. Wash the pan in warm soapy water to remove any traces of dust. Dry it and wipe it over with a dash of oil, removing any excess with normal kitchen paper (this should be done periodically to keep the pan in perfect shape).
3. Make sure the heating element matches the size of the pan and does not extend beyond the edge; moderate heat is always sufficient.
4. CERAMICA_01® coating resists high temperatures, so it will not be subject to alteration (even so, it is best never to overheat it when empty). Never leave a pan unattended on or in the cooker. Make sure that fatty foods never burn. Let the pan cool down before cleaning it.
5. A dash of oil is recommended when dry-frying.
6. If burnt, some fatty foods (sausages, bacon, etc.) may leave a slight stain. To remove this, fill the pan with hot water and some detergent, and then rub clean with a soft cloth. In the case of more persistent stains, heat up some cooking oil in the pan, clean it with kitchen paper and then wash it with detergent and water. In any case, slight discolorations cause no harm to the pan.
7. Avoid any action that might scratch or damage the surface. To ensure ideal performance, do not use sharp metal implements or cut food in the pan.
8. When using cooking pans on glass-ceramic plates, make sure they do not slip.
9. Items with CERAMICA_01® coating can easily be washed by hand using a non-abrasive sponge. When using a dishwasher, rinse when cold before placing them in the machine. Note however that the hardness of the water and the aggressiveness of the detergents used in dishwashers may reduce the properties of the interior coating.
10. To ensure prolonged use, handle with care at all times, making sure not to scratch the surface.
11. Never leave an empty induction pan on the hob for more than one minute.
12. To avoid burns, the use of pot-holders is always recommended when handling articles with metal grips and handles.
Salvaenergia Plus Ceramica