Sweet and sour chicken
- 400 g chicken breast, cubed
- 50 g red pepper
- 50 g yellow pepper
- 50 g green pepper
- 60 g leek
- 2 tomatoes (peeled and with the seeds removed), diced
- peanut oil
- sugar, dry white wine, white wine
- vinegar, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
• Heat two tablespoons of oil in the Wok; add the cubed chicken and the leek cut into rounds. Brown over a high flame for around 2 minutes; drain and leave to one side in a warm place.
• Quickly sauté the diced peppers in the Wok (using the same warm oil); add the tomatoes, a teaspoon of sugar and the chicken. Heat through and steam with two fingers of warm white wine and a dash of vinegar.
• When this has evaporated, add a teaspoon of soy sauce.
• Stir all the ingredients together, reheat, season with salt and pepper to taste, and then serve.