Spring loin chops with diced vegetables
- 6-8 pork loin chops
- 6-8 slices of smoked bacon
- extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper
- 1/2 red pepper and 1/2 yellow pepper, diced
- 2 courgettes (green part only), diced
- 1 stick of celery, diced
- 200 g tender peas
- finely chopped parsley.
• Tenderise the loin chops, removing any fat or nerves, then season with a little salt and pepper.
• Wrap each chop in a slice of smoked bacon
• Heat the Paellera pan, pour in two tablespoons of oil, then brown the chops over a moderate flame for 3-4 minutes on each side.
• Remove the chops from the Paellera, then sauté the vegetables for a few minutes in the cooking juices, adding salt and pepper as required. Sprinkle with parsley.
• Place the chops back in the Paellera.
• Heat through thoroughly and then serve directly from the Paellera.
Useful information: alternating vegetables with knobs of mashed potato gives this dish an even more inviting appearance as well as making it even tastier.