- 16 very fine slices of meat (carpaccio)
- 1 slice of toasting bread
- 1 tablespoon of mature Pecorino cheese, grated
- extra virgin olive oil
- white wine
- salt, pepper, chives.
• Chop the bread roughly and add a little oregano, half a clove of garlic sliced, salt, pepper and two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
• Heat two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil in the Wok, pour in the mixture and increase the flame. Stir-fry for a few minutes and then remove from the heat.
• Add the cheese and a spoon of finely chopped parsley.
• Lay the slices of meat on a chopping board, grease them with a little oil and place a teaspoon of the seasoned bread mix onto each one.
• Form parcels with the meat and tie each one with a chive (or a strip of leek), blanched in salted water.
• Heat the Wok, add a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, and then stir-fry the parcels, steaming with a little warm white wine. Sauté rapidly over a high flame for a couple of minutes.
• Serve with the fried courgettes to one side.