Grilled lamb cutlets
- 6 lamb cutlets
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt, freshly milled pepper.
• Oil the cutlets.
• Fill the base of the Smokefree grill pan to the limit with water.
• Heat the grill pan well and add the lamb cutlets.
• Cook for no more than three minutes per side, turning as required.
• Season with salt and serve piping hot with freshly milled pepper.
Useful information: lamb cutlets are served slightly off the bone: delicately detach any meat attached to the bone and fix it into place with a stick taken from
a sprig of rosemary.